Caribbean Hotel Properties
Caribbean Hotels in Costa Rica - This area is futher but the trip takes you through the magnificent Braulio Carrillo Mountains right down to the Caribbean coast. Once there, the journey south is very beautiful as well. For most people, this cancels out the distance. There is a very loyal clientele that chose the Caribbean Hotel destination. That is so because of the very different lifestyle and activities available to the traveler. One would think the distance precludes good occupancy.
Wrong. Occupancy rates in Caribbean Hotels are surprisingly high. A well run Hotel Bed and Breakfast can make good profits as well.
Caribbean Hotel Properties For Sale in Costa Rica
- Pt Viejo B&B 1--1 Three Houses Walk to Beach
Prop ID: 4,530
- Oceanfront Punta Uva Jungle BandB & Apartment
Prop ID: 4,557
- Beachfront Caribbean B&B $385,000 Playa Negra
Prop ID: 4,558
- Guapiles Hotel Restaurant & Bar On The Highway
Prop ID: 2,302
- Manzanilla Hotel Owner Residence And 4 Rooms
Prop ID: 4,000
- Cahuita Jungle Setting B&B Bungalows
Prop ID: 5,555
- Puerto Viejo Hotel Beautifully Landscaped
Prop ID: 6,080
- 12 Room Hotel in Pt Viejo Caribbean
Prop ID: 4,537
- Cahuita Caribbean Hotel 6-Room Coastal With Restaurant
Prop ID: 2,846
- Tortuguero Caribbean Beach Front Hotel with 23 Rooms
Prop ID: 1,889
- Puerto Viejo 4 Home Income Property Close To Beach
Prop ID: 2,643
- Tortuguero Caribbeam Eco Lodge with Huge Potential
Prop ID: 74,563
- Playa Chiquita Caribbean 14 Bungalow Jungle Beach Lodge
Prop ID: 6,091
- Caribbean Beachfront Hotel 26 rooms on 27 Hectares
Prop ID: 2,728
Unlisted Hotel Assets
Here you will find a sampling of Hotels for sale in Costa Rica, country wide. Remember, many of our Hotels are not listed. For serious investors, you may request a full listing of hotels in a “given area” or that meet your specific requirements.
Hotels and Bed and Breakfast are primarily found in the coastal regions of the Caribbean, both in the extreme north and south of Costa Rica. These hotel properties often take advantage of the local materials that the Caribbean is so rich in. White sand beaches and crystal clear waters are making the Caribbean a top choice for hotel investments.
Due diligence is especially important in the Caribbean region as a variety of properties are on concession land, especially the beachfront hotels. Concession, while not scary, needs to be understood clearly by the investor before purchasing a hotel or bed & breakfast on the Caribbean coast.
- If anything is happening in the future that will affect the current concession such as a new Master Plan for the area
- That there are no zoning changes are forthcoming that affect your renewal
- About any delinquent taxes
- If the markers had been moved due to eroding water
Caribbean Hotel Investment Checklist:
- The quality of the people that operate it
- If it's owner-operated, what is their salary
- Occupancy rate by season
- Annual growth by season
- Existing marketing programs
- Ranking of operation on the various social media
- Use of booking and reservation services and commissions paid
- Quality of website
- Future growth potential
- Examination of operating costs, gross revenue and net profits
Still Not Finding Your Ideal Property?
Send us a quick note with what your property requirements are and let us find it for you.
We Have More Options Available
As your search for a piece of Costa Rica real estate progresses you will notice your property requirements become more and more strict. Few properties seem to meet your criteria. Let us send you properties that haven't yet made it to our website or our associates.
- Unlisted Properties
- Associate Offices (Coldwell Banker, Re-Max, Century21)
- Independent Agents with little to no web presence
- Costa Rica Social Media Groups
- Listings only in Spanish that require translation and vetting
- Recommendations with regards to neighboring communities that you may not have considered