Luxury Cariari Country Club Home 3-3 + Nice Office
Price: $339,000Property ID: 2,475
3200 sq ft
The main home consists of three bedrooms – large work-at-home office with up to 4 desks 2 bedroom apartment with the separate entrance.
Who will like this home?
-those seeking income
-those with University age children
-those who golf regularly
-those who don’t golf regularly
This is a beautifully designed, well-built home for sale in the Country Club community of Cariari, in the Central Valley of Costa Rica. The city, Cariari is composed of four distinct sections with homes, condos and land for sale at almost every budget.
Best location in all of Costa Rica
Best Climate and Location anywhere in Costa Rica and only five minutes to anything you could possibly need. Spring-like climate. If you choose, the Cariari Country Club is a great option for families with its popular upscale golf & tennis facilities.
– 3 bedrooms in the main house including a spacious master suite
– 2 bedroom apartment with common bathroom and sitting area
– Large 4 desk office area off of the main living spaces w/separate entrance
– Premier quality construction
– Secure fenced in property with 24/7 electronic surveillance
– Fine finishes, marble, tile and crown molding throughout
– 3 car garage with space for a golf cart and storage room
– Year-round, spring-like weather, perfect for golfing & tennis
– Small yard perfect for children’s play area
– The American School (a private, K-12 school) only 3 minutes away
– Golf & Tennis Country Club access with bond and annual fee
– 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive to the Country Club
– 5 minutes drive to the Cariari Mall
– 10 minutes drive to the Int’l Airport
– 12 minutes drive to San Jose & Escazu
Why this is the best location in the whole Central Valley
Walk to These Close-By Services & Amenities:
– Fine restaurants (Italian, sushi, steakhouse, Mexican and more)
– 50 bars & night clubs within 5 minutes
– Fitness center
– A Fresh Market convenience store
– 2 pharmacies
– Several beds & breakfast hotels
– Cariari country club (see below)
– Hilton-Doubletree hotel & casino
– Hard Rock Cafe
– American School (private grades K-12)
And Only A Very Short Drive From:
– EPA (Costa Rica’s Home Depot)
– Real Cariari Mall (theaters, shops, restaurants, banks, etc.)
– Hard Rock Cafe
– Central Commercial with restaurants, fitness, upscale bar 4 choices of dining
The Cariari Golf, Tennis & Country Club:
Cariari is famous for its world class, 18 hole golf course and country club with gym and Olympic size swimming pool. To walk this course is an event in itself with spectacular mountain views from virtually every tee box and green. The country club offers many other services and activities such as tennis, an Olympic-size swimming pool, a full gym, aerobics classes, many social areas, 3 restaurants, business meeting services and facilities, driving range, practice green, pro shop and more. A 1-time bond payment and reasonable annual dues are required for membership. The club alone is worth the joining even if you don’t play golf or Tennis.
Close To Everything:
Cariari is located right off the main highway, that runs north and south. This quick access put you only 10 minutes to the International Airport, and 12 minutes to down town San Jose. You’re never more than a short drive to excellent yet affordable dental clinics, and world class healthcare at Cima Hospital. In Escazu, you can shop at the world famous Multiplaza and Avenue 5 malls. Locally, the Cariari Mall is only 5 minutes away from the various shops, services, grocery stores, McDonald’s, bowling alley and movie theaters.
From San Jose or 5 minutes past the airport, you can connect with the brand new Calderon Highway which connects you to the Pacific Beaches only 1 hour away. From there you can go south to the surfing towns of Jaco, Hermosa, Dominical & Manual Antonio.
Certain information on this property is NOT PUBLICALY AVAILABLE, fill out the form below to recieve all relevant detials. This information can only be sent VIA EMAIL and may include:
- Previous offers on this property
- Registry Study
- Time on market
- Property Map & Additional Photos