Puriscal Mountain Home A Good Semi-Retire B&B Option $175K
Price: $175,000Property ID: 4,513
74000 sq ft
1700 sq ft with patio
This is a large piece of quality land and a nice is home located minutes from Puriscal, a very nice mountain town that serves residents from miles around with all life needs. The International airport, Escazu, and the capital are only 50 minutes. The beaches of the central Pacific can be reached in an hour as well. Two acres and fully furnished for $179K, an incredibly low price.
This is an Opportunity for you to be
A Gentleman farmer – An Inn Keeper – or, Just a Good Grandparent
At this price, on this great land, one can retire or semi-retire and truly enjoy the second half of your life. If healthier living is your desire, do it by becoming a Gentleman Farmer and maintain yourself and family with some of the best fruits and vegetables that are grown anywhere.
Again, at this price and large property, one can become an Innkeeper very easy and cheap by add cabins and easily develop clients that find Costa Rica one of the best destinations for Eco-Tourism.
With all this land, it becomes an easy task to provide an untold number of things like horseback riding, discovery trails, hiking, camping and animal watching from hidden perches that will keep children occupied for hours, making you the grandparent they want to visit, and often.
Location location location
Puriscal boasts one of the most beautiful mountain ranges. Combine that with its green that one can almost you can almost taste, great climate, and you have just found one of our best-kept secrets.
Read on to see what you get…
- Completely furnished
- House & Patios: 158 m2 (1,700 sq feet)
- Elevation 1150 Metres
- Magnificent Views of Mountains & Pacific Ocean
- Gated Property, Safe, Secure, Private & Quiet
- Tropical Mountain Property
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathrooms
- Built to North American Standards
- Comfortable Daytime Average Temperature +28 C
- Comfortable Evening Average Temperature +20 C
- No air conditioning or heating required
- Tiled, Covered Patios Surround Home
- High-speed fiber-optic internet
- Abundant, pure potable water from new, deep well
- Beautifully landscaped with fruit trees, palms, tropical flowers
- Custom Cabinetry
- Commissioned Art Work
- Includes Furnishings
Certain information on this property is NOT PUBLICALY AVAILABLE, fill out the form below to recieve all relevant detials. This information can only be sent VIA EMAIL and may include:
- Previous offers on this property
- Registry Study
- Time on market
- Property Map & Additional Photos