Leaders in Costa Rica real estate
Over 2400 properties throughout the country "Client Care" services to help you make the move
Welcome to Costa Rica Retirement and Vacation properties (CRRVP). Since 2001, we have helped thousands to explore the benefits of retirement, relocation, and investment in Costa Rica real estate - and we can help you too!
We offer far more than just an introduction to real estate in Costa Rica. We offer "Client Care" services, free of charge, to help our clients get answers to the many questions that arise when considering a move to or investment in a foreign country.
Some reasons you should work with CRRVP:
- Over 2,400 properties to choose from throughout Costa Rica.
- Listings include residential building lots, homes, condos, development parcels, hotels, bed and breakfasts, farms and ranches, commercial properties, and ongoing businesses.
- Our intimate knowledge of the entire country, which we are happy to share with you.
- We have developed a detailed interview system to help our clients make an informed decision about the best place for their property investment or retirement.
- We have helped thousands to explore the benefits of retirement, relocation & investing in Costa Rica real estate.
- We have top professional, fully bilingual real estate agents throughout the country.
- We understand and can advise on, the legal issues and options surrounding foreign ownership of property in Costa Rica.
- We can help with obtaining legal residency in Costa Rica.
- We can help with moving your pets, finding you a car to rent, and even one to buy.
The 6 Major Real Estate Regions of Costa Rica
There are six major real estate regions in Costa Rica:
- Region 1: Guanacaste
- Region 2: Central Pacific
- Region 3: South Pacific
- Region 4: Central Valley
- Region 5: Caribbean Coast
- Region 6: Lake Arenal
As regards lifestyle, your choices are almost endless. Each region has its own unique flavor of life and climate. You can choose from bustling beach towns popular with international travelers, or tranquil mountain retreats with amazing views. If you prefer being near the conveniences of city life, there are some exceptional options in the Central Valley near Costa Rica's largest cities, San Jose, Heredia, and Alajuela. If hot springs, hiking, freshwater fishing, and majestic mountain views are your thing you will probably enjoy living in the Lake Arenal region. You can also go back in time to the days of laid back, sleepy surf towns in Dominical, Uvita or Ojochal.
If you are not sure what you are looking for, call us or drop us an email and we'll be glad to share our local knowledge with you so you can narrow down the options.
No matter where you live in Costa Rica, you will find welcoming people. Take advantage of our Client Care services today by filling out our information form.
Start browsing by region
MAP REGION 4
Listings in the major towns of the Central Valley
Cariari-Belen / Escazu / Santa Ana / Heredia / San Jose / Atenas / Grecia / Puriscal / San Ramon Orotina
MAP REGION 1
Listings in the major North Pacific towns:
Tamarindo / Flamingo / Potrero / Hermosa / Playa Grande / Samara
MAP REGION 3
Listings in the major South Pacific Towns:
Dominical / Uvita / Ojochal
MAP REGION 2
Listings in the major Central Pacific Towns:
Manuel Antonio / Esterillos Bejuco / Jaco Beach / Herradura / Punta Leona
MAP REGION 6
Listings in the major Lake Arenal Towns:
Tronadora / Nuevo Arenal / San Lucas / Tilaran
MAP REGION 5
Listings in the major Caribbean Coast Towns:
Puerto Viejo / Punta Uva / Cocles / Cahuita
SDon't See What You Are Looking For?
Try a Countrywide Advanced Search
Or contact us directly for a free, no-obligation review of your needs.
We Are Easy to Reach
Toll-Free: 1 (888) 581-1786
Costa Rica: 1 (506) 2293-2446