- Type: Residential
- Style: 3 Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 250 sq. m.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 2 acres
Exotic Personal Nature Reserve with Tropical Animal Corridor – Butterflies, Tropical Birds, Monkeys, etc.
Mature Fruit and Native Trees – Mandarin lemon, guava, orange, grapefruit, limes, banana, almond, Palms, Cenicero, Hibiscus/Amapola Hedge etc
Private and Tranquil: – at the end of the road and upon a high Ridge with Several Outdoor Sitting/Activity Areas
2. What makes the POOL Distinctive?
– Large 100 Cubic Metre Pool with Jacuzzi and Lights
– 3 levels of Water – (1/2 Metre deep Jacuzzi, 1 ½ Metres deep first half of Pool and 2 Metres deep another half of Pool
– Large Tiled Area surrounding the Pool
– Large Pool Pump House below grade with a private, Outdoor Shower
3. What makes the BUILDING’S DISTINCTIVE?
a. MAIN HOUSE Living on 3 levels
*29’ Ceiling – spacious interior with Loft
*Covered outer decks on 2 levels
*Lookout from Roof for Stargazing
*Large Garage with large mobile Workbench, Tools & equipment
*Additional Secure Storage Area
* Carport and parking area
* Water –Municipal Water Supply plus internal Pressurized Water System
* Underground Utility Services,
* Heavy Duty Electrical Transformer
* No Pets & non-smoking environment
* Furnished & ready to be enjoyed
Great for “Open-Window Living”
- Ceiling Fan
- Guest Quarters
- Laundry Room
- Garden Area
- Gated Community
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.