- Great corner apartment with spectacular views and large private terrace.
- Premium location in a condo with lots of amenities.
- High-end finishes with details as wall papers and great quartz countertops in the kitchen.
This beautiful and luxurious apartment is located in one of the highest surplus value areas in Escazú, with all shops nearby and all kind of restaurants and coffee shops in the same building, making it a unique and very comfortable experience.
The apartment has beautiful floors in marbled sand tone that achieves a great contrast with the white walls and the polished cement ceilings.
It has a large and bright living-dining room, in addition to an accent wall that was achieved with a beautiful textured wallpaper, in a light sand tone, resulting a very elegant space.
All this area is incorporated with the kitchen that has beautiful contemporary and minimalistic cabinets in two tones: bright white on the top cabinets and matte gray on the bottom cabinets.
In addition to that, the kitchen has a shiny black quartz countertop that achieves a beautiful contrast with the back-splash made by small glass pieces in various gray-silver shades.
The kitchen also has a large island that has a waterfall counter-top in white quartz with gray toned lower cabinets.
All this area is very bright since it has large floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open onto the corner terrace: one part of the terrace has a view to Escazú mountains and the other side is more private with a high fence that has direct access to the condominium's pool area.
There is a large laundry room and a guest bathroom.
The private side of the apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all with large sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors that opens to the terrace.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and an all-white en-suite bathroom, with white quartz countertops and beautiful sand-tone textured wallpaper on the walls.
- The two secondary bedrooms have the same size, each one has its own wall closet and share the secondary bathroom, also white and with beautiful dark brown wallpaper that contrasts very well with the white tone of the cabinets and the quartz countertop.
The apartment also has a double parking space, in the buildings private garage.
Escazú Village is very well located, right at the entrance of Escazú, with direct access to Route 27.
The condominium has beautiful amenities: 2 swimming pools, large living/lounge areas around the pool, children's play area, an exercise room, multimedia room, 3 large meeting/co-working rooms, a ping-pong room, a billiard room and 2 roof-top terraces with barbecue, lounge area with TV screens and excellent panoramic views of the city and the mountains.